Wednesday 22 May 2013

I'm a Winner!!!

Wow this is fantastic.  Here I am, new to this blogging game and I already have a win to share with you all.  This was my entry in the southerngirlschallenge  challenge #67 - buttons/flair.  I entered this challenge via email before this blog was running.


This is actually the front cover of a mini/journal I made in a partnered swap at nzpaperchase.  In the swap we were to send our partner a parcel of goodies, for them to make a project and return to the sender.  You'll be amazed at what my partner sent me, and how I came up with the result I really don't know, it just kind of evolved taking the best part of a month to create.


This is the parcel of goodies I received to 'play' with.  The majority of the items were just bits and pieces, not really papercrafting goodies as such.  After much thought here is the finished product:




I believe all the entries in this swap will be posted on nzpaperchase and facebook within days.  I can't wait to see them all.  This was such a fun challenge, really pushing out the boundaries.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing this with me.  Please leave a comment, as I really value your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, congrats on your win :) Can you send me your physical address please, I have your prize here on my desk and I am getting very tempted ;) Thanks hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G!!!!!! This is stunning, I can see why you won sweety, this is truely amasing, well done, awesome prize, congratulations
    Hugz x:)

    ReplyDelete