Anyhow I created this by first glueing lots of 'texture' to the background - ripped text paper, chicken netting die cut, muslim - which was gesso'd then glimmer misted in places. Next I hot glued the buttons, cogs, chain - which again were gesso'd then misted. Leaves & flowers finished the bottom corner. Lastly I added the lightbulb, crowns (which were stickled) and words. I did want the word 'inspiration' to go with the light bulb idea, but time didn't let me. Dusty Attic product used here are crowns#3 DA0157, Dusty in Bloom - cornsilk DA0806.
Challenges entered with this are:
dustyattic - monthly ATC challenge - collage **** WINNER ****
lets craft & create - tags
southerngirlschallenge - leaves (I hope you can see the 2nd leaf hiding there)
Thanks for visiting, and sorry for the 'not quite my best' effort on this one. Onwards and upwards as they say.