Saturday 27 July 2013

Southern Girls New DT's

Southern Girls has just announced their new Design Team, and guess who has been selected in 'Team Lou' ????  ME !!!


Who would have thought it?  Just over 2 months ago I barely knew what a blog was, certainly didn't know how to create or maintain one ..... now here I am not only running my own, but contributing to two others also.

Lou and Trace have created 2 teams of 8 very talented crafty ladies (myself included) to run their very successful challenge site southern girls challenge which runs fortnightly challenges for papercrafters.  I have been participating in their challenges for some time now, so thought it was time to repay the girls and offer my craftiness to them from their side of the fence, so to say.

I am thrilled to have been chosen, as its another way to share my work with others as well as continue to learn from all the talent I am amongst.

Here is 'Team Lou' for the next 6 months:

 
Thank you for my selection Lou and Trace.  I'm really looking forward to the next 6 months, to hopefully inspire the followers and get to know all you girls, and your talents much better. 
 


4 comments:

  1. lol, it is a honor to have you and you super talents on the team :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,

    Looking forward to crafting with you and the girls!

    Hugs,
    Linda - Team Trace xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting well done, look forward to seeing more of your arts/crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, looking forward to working with you too!

    ReplyDelete