Monday 24 March 2014

Forbes Museum

Here is my entry for this months sketch challenge at Artfull Crafts.  Its great to take advantage of these sketches that require more than one photo.  Here are some more of my holiday snaps taken last year.

 
This was a quaint little disused railway station that had been converted into a café & museum, that we came across in NSW, Australia (hence all the gorgeous lush plants).
 
All the papers I've used here are only random unnamed papers from my stash, that I've distressed, stitched, inked & stamped.  The colours work well with the photos I think, and the handmade flower fits in with the sketch well.
 
One of the prizes in this challenge is a paper pad of the new Kaisercraft collection 'Blubelle', which is stunning, with all the colours I enjoy using.  Wish me luck with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment