Wednesday 5 March 2014

New Design Team

I have real exciting news to share with you all today.  I have been chosen to be part of the new Design Team for Jo over at Imagineif/FixDesigns.


This is a great little New Zealand business producing designer laser cut craft, cardmaking & scrapbooking supplies for crafting, of which my first package of goodies has just arrived for me to play/create with.  Keep an eye out as our first creations go live on April 1. 

To get the ball rolling we are having a giveaway, all you need to do is visit all the DT's blogs, follow our blogs and leave a comment.

A lot of you may be familiar with some of the other lovely New Zealand ladies that have been selected along with me:

3 comments:

  1. Love your art journal!!! Look forward to following your blog...hope you enjoy being one of the design team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You will do amazing things for Imagine If. Look fwd to seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda , I am looking forward to working with you as a DT member for Imagine If. You do such pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete