Sunday 29 March 2015

End of an Era

As stated in my previous post my 12 month term with Imagine if .  . has now come to an end, so after thinking long and hard just how best to show off some of my years work.  While looking through all I've created I just couldn't leave out too many things so  I've put together a few photo collages with some of what I've been up to. 

 
The range of chipboard, MDF & felt products that Imagine if has produced over the last 12 months simply incredible.  Every month Jo had yet another package of 'new releases' for us girls to 'play with' for her. 

 
 Some of these products i.e the hollow book & fairies (both picture 2) I REALLY hit the wall with and had to put them aside in the 'too hard basket' until Jo asked for them, then surprisingly they came together effortlessly and infact have ended up 2 of my most favourites.

 
I've had a real blast being on this team, the other girls have all been fantastic and SOOOO talented, I think we've 'fed' off each other (talentwise of course).
 
Now with the Design Team term at an end, Imagine if will be running challenges for everyone to show off their talents, with the chance of winning a 'Guest Designer' spot.  Good luck to you all.
 
So a big thank you to Jo Johnson and her family for all their hard work.  I hope the business goes from strength to strength for you.  They can be visited at the shop at 25a Canada St, Morrinsville or of course mail order direct from the site here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment