Saturday 21 March 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

I am excited to have the opportunity to put together this collection of my creations to showcase my talents, and to be considered for inclusion in this prestigious Design Team.

Firstly I'd like to share this layout created in October 2014, using a 'Honey Chai' paper, with lots of Imagine if chipboard labelled We are Family




Also please visit my 2nd selection here to see a later layout using 'Sandy Toes' paper.

Secondly, my Off the Page project was created in May 2014, is a Memory Box using a 'Timeless Moments' paper, here showing off my flowermaking skills.  A detailed tutorial is linked to this post.

 
Again my 2nd selection is a more recent creation using only Kaisercraft flowers on a decoupaged gift box, please look here
 
Thirdly I have included here my mixed media Journal cover created in January 2014, using lots of 'bits and pieces' including Kaisercraft chipboard
 

 
An extra for this section is a real favourite of mine, but sadly because of present design team restrictions no Kaisercraft products have been used.   I loved constructing this hollow book and adore how the cover ended up.

I am please to be able to put together this wee collection and hope it shows off a bit of my style and capabilities.

 




1 comment: