Wednesday 22 April 2015

Pretty's for Prima

I am excited and extremely humbled to have the privilege to put together this collection of my work and be considered for a position on the Design Team for Prima Marketing.

Firstly here is an altered journal I've made for my nephew and his fiancé, who are marrying later this year.  I really love doing this type of work and alter all sorts of things.

 
 
Enjoy these close-ups

 
 

 
Prima products used here are: Seashore paper, Sunrise sunset stencil, Shabby Chic Treasures - mailbox, Art basics - modelling paste, gesso, 3D matte gel, micro beads & glass beads.
 
Secondly this simple card was a pleasure to make:
 
 
 
Prima products used here are: Ledger pad paper, flower spray - ladybird, Say it in Crystals - Divine
 
Thirdly, my layout featuring another one of my nephews in his favourite pastime:
 
 
More close-ups to enjoy



 
Prima products used here are: Seashore paper & tags, woodgrain & anchors stencil, Art basics modelling paste, flowers - blue mini rose & seashore, Shabby Chic Treasures - resin birds, Junkyard Findings - Vintage Trinkets, light bulb & bottle caps, flower spray - lady bird.
 
Lastly here is my 'tag' notebook (2 oversized tags turned into a notebook:

 


 
Prima products used here are: Seashore paper, flower, Say it in Crystals - Divine.
 
Thank you for this chance to showcase some of creations to you, it has been a pleasure to put this collection together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment