Thursday 7 May 2015

Champion Racehorse

Time for a new challenge at Southern Girls Challenge where the theme for Team Lou is 'Animal Antics'.  Pop over and see the amazing creations all the girls have to inspire you with.
Its been quite a hectic week, so instead of rushing and putting up a substandard layout I've found an oldie which has never been shown before.

 
Young Indian was bred, owned and trained by my husbands parents.  He was a beautiful animal.  He won lots of races, then retired after breaking a bone in his leg to a stud career.  This photo was taken as he won his biggest race, and was actually scanned from a magazine.  The rosette is strategically placed to hide some script on the photo.
 
This layout was done way back when I first started scrapbooking, so is very basic, but still something I'm very proud of.
 
Thanks for taking the time to visit, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my picture and hope to see your creations at SGC.

No comments:

Post a Comment