Tuesday 19 May 2015

Hauby turns 70

Don't you love it when you've been saving special photo's for a special project, then when completed you are 100% proud of how it turns out.  I've had this photo (and others) for sometime, of our friend, the retired race commentator Keith Haub's 70th birthday party.


I've used lots of different supplies on this layout, which started with a Heartfelt Creations 'Countryside Evening' paper, with layers of Maja, Kaisercraft and BoBunny scraps.  I've distressed, inked and punched edges.  The burlap helps with the 'male' feel of the page. 
Under the layers I've attempted to add texture using micro beads attached with crackle paste thru a stencil.  More crackle is added on some of the Dusty Attic chipboard.  The Prima bottle caps are also filled with micro beads.



 
I've used lots of Dusty Attic chipboard, Pointer Hands, Music, Page pebbles, Jumbo cogs, Hinges, Hashtag sayings.
Prima Art basics used, 3D Matte Gel, Texture/crackle paste, Micro beads in bronze & splash.
 

This is the sketch I've followed which is the monthly LO sketch from Artfull Crafts.  I'll also be sharing this layout with my newly found friends at Finnabair & Friends FB page 

No comments:

Post a Comment