Sunday 12 July 2015

Be your own kind of Beautiful

For todays layout I was determined to 'not overthink' as I seem to be doing lately.  I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do, so I just went for it and stuck things down as I went instead of all the procrastinating I usually do.


 I love this Kaisercraft 'Kaleidescope' paper and was determined to use some of the stickers and cut outs from the collection as well.  TH 'Rusty Hinge worked through a TCW stencil matched and enhanced the pattern on the paper.  Scrap paper strips and music paper add more interest to the background.

 
Gorgeous BoBunny & Dusty Attic blooms are the perfect colour to compliment the photo.  I've used LOTS of Dusty Attic chippies which were mostly painted, some then having flatback pearls attached.


 
I'm entering this in the Dusty Attic monthly challenge using their Inspiration Board below. 
DA products used are: DA766 Flutterbies #3, DA1074 Love this . . ., DA477 Mini words #3, DA737 Cyclone wire, DA689 Mini Cogs, DA232 Jumbo Cogs, DA913 Dusty-in-Colour Faded Denim, DA807 Dusty-in-Bloom Blue Bonnet.
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you didn't overthink this yet it turned out so well! Thanks for playing along at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on our Dusty Attic challenge.... the colours look fabulous on your page & I LOVE how you've fussied up the chippies.....gorgeous! Thanks for joining in this month:):)

    ReplyDelete